KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Malaysia's premier dismissed talk on Monday that the sale of a strategic stake in state-invested conglomerate DRB-HICOM Bhd had hit a snag. Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi made the comment to reporters when asked about a newspaper report that tycoon Syed Mokhtar Albukhary's plan to buy 15.8 percent of the automotive and banking firm had run into a potential regulatory snag.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian PM says DRB-HICOM stake sale on track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642