KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Malaysian tycoon Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary will take palm oil to sugar processor Tradewinds (M) Bhd private in a cash deal worth at least 1.5 billion ringgit ($490.20 million), Maybank Investment said on Monday. Maybank Investment, which advises Syed Mokhtar's investment companies, did not give any rationale for the deal. Analysts who follow Tradewinds said all of Syed Mokhtar's commodity businesses might be grouped under one company and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian tycoon to take commodity firm Tradewinds private" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642