KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Bumiputra-Commerce Finance Bhd, a unit of Malaysia's Commerce Asset-Holding Bhd , plans to raise 510 million ringgit ($134 million) by securitising its car loans, BasisPoint magazine said in its December 21 issue. The Securities Commission has approved the deal, said to be the first securitisation of consumer assets in Malaysia, with the sale planned for early next year, BasisPoint, a Reuters company, said in its weekly publication. Malaysia has only seen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Bumi-Commerce to securitise car loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642