KUALA LUMPUR, July 30 (Reuters) - Malaysian auto distributor Cycle & Carriage Bintang halted its share trading on Wednesday pending an annoucement, the company said. The stock was last traded at 2.30 ringgit ($0.705). ($1=3.262 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Jalil Hamid; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Cycle halts share trade for announcement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.