KUALA LUMPUR, April 24 (Reuters) - Malaysian autos-to-property group DRB-Hicom will issue 548.7 million new shares to pay for its agreed purchase of a 70 percent stake in Bank Muamalat Malaysia, DRB-Hicom said on Thursday. DRB-Hicom said in October that it was buying the stake from Bukhary Capital. At Thursday's closing share price, the offer is worth 724 million ringgit ($230.3 million). Bank Muamalat began operations about eight years ago, the second fully-fledged Islamic bank in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's DRB-Hicom to issue 549m new shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642