KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Malaysian autos-to-construction conglomerate DRB-Hicom Bhd said on Tuesday it had made no offer to dispose of an equity stake in EON Capital Bhd , one of the country's smallest banks. In a statement to the stock exchange, the firm said it had received no offer from any party for the stake of 20.2 percent of the equity of EON Capital.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's DRB-Hicom received no offer for EON stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.