KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Malaysian motor group DRB-Hicom Bhd said on Wednesday seven of its public transport units sold their bus assets to state agency Syarikat Prasarana Negara Bhd for 176.9 million ringgit ($46.6 million). DRB-Hicom said in a statement the deal would be paid in cash, but added it did not expect any significant effect on group net tangible assets or earnings during the fiscal year ending March 31, 2004. "Going forward, the proposed disposal of its loss-making ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's DRB says sells bus assets for $46 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.