KUALA LUMPUR, May 29 (Reuters) - Malaysia's biggest car distributor EON said on Thursday it has delayed a move to distribute shares of its banking arm to its shareholders while the unit discusses a financial merger. Edaran Otomobil Nasional Bhd (EON) said the distribution of EON Capital Bhd shares would be deferred pending the conclusion of merger talks with AMMB Holdings Bhd . EON Capital and AMMB are in talks to merge their financial groups. EON, which owns 50.1 per cent of EON ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's EON delays share handout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.