KUALA LUMPUR, April 28 (Reuters) - Malaysia's top car retailer, Edaran Otomobil Nasional Bhd (EON), named a former Honda executive as it new chief executive on Thursday. EON, which sells brands such as Proton, Audi and Mitsubishi in Malaysia, said Syed Hisham Syed Wazir, 50, replaces Adzmi Abdul Wahab, 62, as managing director from May 12. Malaysia is Southeast Asia's biggest auto market after Thailand. Syed Hisham was formerly chief operating officer of Honda's Malaysia unit. Adzmi is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's EON names ex-Honda exec as new chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.