KUALA LUMPUR, June 30 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Malaysian auto distributor Edaran Otomobil Nasional Berhad (EON) have rejected a resolution for a proposed de-listing of the company's shares, the company said on Monday. (Reporting by Faisal Aziz; Editing by Jalil Hamid)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's EON shareholders reject delisting bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.