KUALA LUMPUR, March 21 (Reuters) - Malaysian new vehicle sales totalled 25,196 units in February, down 14.4 percent from 29,422 units in the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Industry said on Friday. Passenger car sales slipped to 20,199 units from 24,598 a year earlier, while sales of commercial vehicles increased slightly to 4,997 units from 4,824, it said in a statement. For the first two months of the year, total motor vehicle sales were 64,892 units, down from 69,068 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Feb car sales down 14.4 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642