KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Malaysian total vehicle sales rose 30.8 percent to 45,828 units in January from a year earlier, a trade body said on Wednesday. Passenger car sales rose 31.9 percent to 42,267 units in January from a year ago, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. The association expects sales this month to be higher than the 31,284 units sold in February 2007. Jan 2008 Jan 2007 (units) (units) Passenger cars 42,267 32,052 Commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Jan auto sales up 30.8 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.