(Adds details) KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Malaysia's total vehicle sales fell 5.1 percent in July from the same month last year to 43,922 units from 46,279, a trade body said on Wednesday. Passenger car sales rose 3.3 percent to 34,957 units in July from 33,854 a year earlier, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. Sales volume may improve in August as a result of aggressive promotion campaign by car companies, it said. Malaysian car sales had been dropping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's July vehicle sales down 5.1 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.