KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state investment arm Khazanah Nasional Bhd has received a high subscription rate for its second covered warrants package, its issuing house said on Monday. Khazanah is expected to raise up to $132 million from the sale of warrants convertible into shares of the country's top companies. The warrants will have a four-year maturity. The sale comes hot on the heels of a similar sale of warrants in July where Khazanah raised about 204 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Khazanah covered warrants oversubscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642