KUALA LUMPUR, June 29 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state investment arm, Khazanah Nasional Bhd, plans to continue issuing bonds convertible into shares of state-linked firms, but only when the time is right, Managing Director Azman Mokhtar said on Friday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Khazanah to keep issuing equity bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642