KUALA LUMPUR, June 26 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state investment arm Khazanah Nasional Bhd is making steady progress in talks for national carmaker Proton to tie up with foreign carmakers, Managing Director Azman Mokhtar said on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Khazanah makes progress on Proton talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.