KUALA LUMPUR, March 23 (Reuters) - Malaysian state investment arm Khazanah Nasional said on Thursday it saw several attractive options for firms to partner troubled state-controlled car-maker Proton Holdings Bhd . Khazanah chief Azman Mokhtar made the comment in a speech to be delivered to an investor conference in Kuala Lumpur. He did not name the companies he felt would make attractive partners.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Khazanah sees partner options for Proton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642