KUALA LUMPUR, June 20 (Reuters) - Malaysian new vehicle sales totalled 31,652 units in May, down 18.2 percent from 38,682 units in the same month last year, the Malaysian Automotive Association said on Friday. Passenger car sales slipped to 25,689 units from 32,097 a year earlier, while sales of commercial vehicles fell to 5,963 units from 6,585, it said in a statement. For the first five months of the year, total motor vehicle sales were 166,015 units, down from 183,357 recorded in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's May car sales down 18.2 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.