KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Malaysian technology firm Mems Technology Bhd denied on Thursday it was close to winning a multi-million-dollar contract to supply U.S. carmaker Ford Motor Co. with sensors. Chief Executive K. Sooriakumar told Reuters the firm was in talks with a number of car-makers worldwide for a possible contract, but denied a statement from a source close to the firm that it was set to strike a deal with Ford by the year-end. "The company is in talks with automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's MemsTech denies nearing deal with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642