June 26 (Reuters) - MISC : * says unit AET Inc Ltd signed contract with Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries to buy four new Suezmax tankers at $67.8 million each. * says four 158,500 dwt tankers will be delivered between April and October 2012. * "This will enable AET, the petroleum tanker arm of MISC Berhad, to deliver a more comprehensive global oil transportation services to its customers in the petroleum shipping industry," MISC said in a statement late on Friday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's MISC unit buys 4 tankers for $271.2 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.