KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Malaysia's total vehicle sales in November fell 7.2 percent from a year earlier to 36,047 units, a trade body said on Tuesday. Passenger car sales fell 8.8 percent during the month to 26,610 units from 29,180 a year ago, the Malaysian Automotive Association said in a statement. "Market conditions are expected to remain unchanged for December," it said. "The usual year-end preference of customers to defer taking delivery for 2007 production units would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Nov car sales fall 7.2 pct from yr-ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642