KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's top carmaker Proton on Friday reported a net loss of 42.97 million ringgit ($11.3 million) in its fiscal third quarter to end-December, hit by poor sales of its ageing models and stiff foreign competition. Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (Proton) posted a net profit of 196.97 million ringgit in the October-December period a year earlier. Turnover fell 29 percent to 1.37 billion ringgit in the third quarter from a year ago. Proton shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Proton posts Q3 net loss as sales dip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642