KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's largest car-maker, state-controlled Proton Holdings Bhd , reported a third-quarter loss of 281.5 million ringgit ($81 million), its third straight quarterly loss, underlining the problems that compelled it to search for a foreign partner.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Proton says Q3 loss 281.5 mln rgt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.