KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia's biggest carmaker, state-controlled Proton Holdings Bhd , reported a third quarter net profit of 122.8 million ringgit ($32.3 million) on Thursday, compared to losses a year earlier. The carmaker, 43 percent owned by state investment arm Khazanah Nasional Bhd, painted a brighter picture in the third quarter ended Dec. 31 than it did a year ago, when a sudden fall in car sales sent revenues tumbling and turned profit into loss. Revenues jumped 55 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Proton swings to Q3 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.