KUALA LUMPUR, May 24 (Reuters) - Malaysia's largest car-maker, Proton Holdings , will not surrender control of the company to its partners in order to obtain technology, Proton manufacturing director Kamarulzaman Darus told reporters on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Proton won't sell control to partners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642