KUALA LUMPUR, May 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's top carmaker Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd announced reorganisation plans on Tuesday, involving the establishment of a new investment holding company to take over its listing status. "The proposed group reorganisation represents a strategic step forward to transform Proton from a manufacturer of vehicles to provide a whole new suite of products and services with an expanding and diversifying business model," the company said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Protonannounces reorganisation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.