KUALA LUMPUR, June 25 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Sime Darby , the world's largest listed palm oil company, will not invest in a company to be set up for the laying of undersea cable project in Sarawak, the company said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Soo Ai Peng, Editing by Faisal Aziz)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime Darby not to invest in undersea cable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.