KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby said on Wednesday its net profit almost tripled in the second quarter to Dec. 31, 2006. Sime posted a net profit of 645.7 million ringgit ($184.4 million) in the three months ended Dec. 31, compared with 227.5 million ringgit a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime Darby Q2 net profit nearly tripled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.