KUALA LUMPUR, May 28 (Reuters) - Sime Darby , the world's largest listed palm planter, reported 128 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Wednesday due to strong crude palm oil prices . Net profit for the three months ended March 31 was 1.09 billion ringgit with sales at 8.64 billion ringgit. (Reporting by Jalil Hamid; Editing by Naveen Thukral)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime Darby Q3 net profit doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.