KUALA LUMPUR, May 26 (Reuters) - Malaysian power-to-auto group Sime Darby Bhd on Wednesday named Ahmad Zubair Murshid as its new chief executive officer to succeed long-serving Nik Mohamed Yaacob, who is retiring on June 12. Nik Mohamed, 55, however, will remain on the Sime board as non-independent, non-executive director. Ahmad Zubair, 46, has been with Sime for 23 years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime Darby replaces chief executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642