KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby said on Thursday it hoped to finalise franchise talks with German automaker BMW by the end of this year. "We are still in discussions. We have made some progress but there is no final decision yet," Group Chief Executive Nik Mohamad Yaacob told a news conference. "We hope to reach by a decision by the end of the year." Sime has been locked in negotiations with BMW since early this year. Sime's unit Tractors Malaysia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime to finalise BMW talks by yr-end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642