KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby has extended a 1 billion ringgit ($311 million) guarantee to unlisted Sarawak Hidro Sdn Bhd to cover civil works for the huge Bakun hydroelectric dam, Sime said on Wednesday. Sime Darby controls Sarawak Hidro, which is the designated operator of Bakun dam, which is nearing completion in the eastern Malaysian state of Sarawak, on Borneo island. The guarantee replaces an earlier, 200 million ringgit guarantee, Sime Darby ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime gives Bakun unit $311 mln guarantee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642