KUALA LUMPUR, June 24 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Sime Darby , the world's largest listed palm oil firm, has appointed Tong Poh Keow as group chief financial officer with immediate effect, the company said on Tuesday. The company also appointed Abd Wahab Maskan as group chief operating officer with immediate effect, Sime said in a statement. (Reporting by Soo Ai Peng; Editing by Jalil Hamid)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime names new CFO, COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.