KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd said on Tuesday the restructuring of its tyre manufacturing subsidiary DMIB Bhd will be completed by April or May next year. In April, Sime unveiled a reorganisation plan for DMIB that involved taking the 51-percent owned unit private, in a bid to make the tyre firm more competitive ahead of market liberalisation. "An application has been made to the Securities Commission for the restructuring of DMIB. We expect the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime says to finish DMIB revamp in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642