KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd said on Tuesday it expected pre-tax profit for its current fiscal year ending in June to match last year's level. "We expect, if the exchange rate remains at the current level, the level of group pre-tax profit for the whole year will be similar to last year," Sime Group Chief Executive Nik Mohamed Nik Yaacob told a news confernece. He said construction of the Bakun hydroelectric dam in Sarawak state is still a few ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's Sime sees flat profit in fiscal 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642