KUALA LUMPUR, March 25 (Reuters) - Malaysian autos-to-energy group UMW Holdings is looking at stock market conditions before the planned listing of its oil and gas business, Chief Executive Abdul Halim Harun told reporters on Tuesday. (Reporting by Naveen Thukral)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's UMW eyes markets before listing energy unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.