KUALA LUMPUR, June 23 (Reuters) - Malaysian auto-to-energy group UMW Holdings Bhd has set up a programme to sell up to 800 million ringgit ($226.1 million) of Islamic paper to refinance its borrowings and for working capital. The paper will be issued under the musharaka concept, UMW said in a statement. Under the musharaka principle, parties contribute capital to a venture with profits to be shared according to an agreed ratio, while losses are generally divided as per the capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's UMW plans 800 mln rgt Islamic paper deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.