KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Shares of UMW Holdings hit their highest level in almost 9 years on Wednesday, after the Malaysian assembler and seller of Toyota Motor Corp vehicles reported higher-than-expected earnings. UMW's shares were up 5.4 percent at 6.85 ringgit by 0157 GMT, after having earlier risen as much as 6.90 ringgit. Fourth-quarter profit for the three months ended Dec.31 more than doubled to 101 million ringgit ($27.16 million), UMW said late on Tuesday. For the year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's UMW, seller of Toyotas, up on earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642