KUALA LUMPUR, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stock is on the move on Tuesday. **PROTON FIRMS ON RESULTS** Proton, Malaysia's largest car maker, jumped 2.6 percent to 9.85 ringgit ($2.59) after the company said its net profit rose sharply to 289.59 million ringgit for the three months to end-June from 145.89 million previously. Proton said car sales jumped 20.8 percent in the April-June quarter. It expects domestic car market, spurred by an improving economy, to remain positive for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysua Hot Stocks-Proton up on earnings jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.