MUNICH, Germany, Dec 15 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG reaffirmed its sales and earnings forecasts for the current year and added it would come very close to its 6 percent operating profit margin goal in 2006. "We are well on track to reach our targets for 2005," Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson told reporters late on Wednesday in remarks embargoed for Thursday morning. With demand for heavy trucks expected to remain stable at a high level next year, the CEO reiterated his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN AG to come very close to 2006 margin goal -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.