FRANKFURT, April 25 (Reuters) - India's Force Motors Ltd and the Neoman division of Germany's MAN AG have signed a letter of intent to set up a joint venture to make buses in India, MAN said on Tuesday. "The new letter of intent includes setting up the development, production and marketing of chassis and complete buses of the MAN and FORCE brands. The start of production for the Indian market is planned for the end of 2007," it said. From 2008 the venture will produce chassis and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN AG, India's Force set up bus joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642