LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering group MAN AG launched a 300 million euro seven-year bond on Thursday, lead managers for the deal said. The deal was priced to yield 125 basis points over the swaps curve, the banks said. That is the lower end of the 125 to 145 basis point range indicated earlier. Hypovereinsbank and Deutsche Bank are managing the sale.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Man AG launches 300 million euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.