FRANKFURT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG appointed controlling chief Karlheinz Hornung as its new chief financial officer starting next year, it said on Wednesday. A management board member since October 2004, the former MG Technologies CFO will replace current MAN finance chief Ferdinand Graf von Ballestrem, who will leave the board at the end of this year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN AG names controlling chief Hornung as new CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.