LONDON, Nov 13 (Reuters) - German trucks and engineering group MAN AG plans to sell 300 million euros of a debut seven-year bond following investor presentations that finish on Wednesday, said a lead manager for the deal. The deal will be priced to yield swaps plus 125-145 basis points, the banker said, and will be launched later this week. Hypovereinsbank and Deutsche Bank are managing the sale.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Man AG plans 300 mln euro seven-year bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642