MUNICH, July 31 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG expects it is realistic that its bus and coaches business would break even by the end of the year, Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson told an analyst conference call on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN AG sees break even in bus business by yr-end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.