FRANKFURT, May 27 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG's 50-percent owned unit SHW has disposed of its profitable casting business in a management buy-out for an undisclosed price, the company said on Friday. SHW Casting Technologies GmbH and SHW Inc of the United States were purchased by SHW's casting division head Ulrich Severing. The two subsidiaries manufacture castings, used for example in engine housings, and calender rolls for the paper-processing industry. They generated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN AG's SHW sells casting business in MBO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642