FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN unveiled plans on Monday to boost its market presence in Sweden in the medium term despite efforts to reach an amicable merger deal with local rival Scania . At the official opening of a new Truck & Bus Centre for the MAN and NEOPLAN brands in the Stockholm region, the company presented the new heavy truck ranges, TGX and TGS, as well as MAN Lion's City hybrid bus. "With the new developments the market share for trucks (in Sweden) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN aims to double size in Scania's home market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642