MUNICH, Feb 21 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG aims to increase its annual operating profit to over 866 million euros ($1.03 billion) by 2007 in order to reach its rate of return targets, the company said on Tuesday. In a slide presentation to be given at the group's annual earnings news conference, MAN said reaching its 6 percent operating profit margin by 2007 corresponded to more than a 300 million euro improvement over the 566 million operating profit generated in 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN aims for over 866 mln eur oper profit by 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.