FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Germany's MAN SE believes its core European truck unit MAN Nutzfahrzeuge can return to profit in the second quarter after it swung to a 57 million euro ($75.9 million) operating loss in the first three months. "We expect positive earnings for the European commercial vehicle business in the following quarter," a spokesman for MAN said on Thursday. MAN's other commercial vehicle unit, MAN Latin America, posted a 70 million euro profit as demand in Brazil for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN aims for Q2 profit at European trucks business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642