FRANKFURT, Feb 17 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN's profits will increase by a double-digit percentage amount in 2005, the company said on Thursday. "We will definitely see a double-digit percentage rise in earnings this year," said Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson. The CEO said he expects the operating profit margin at the company's commercial vehicles division to be more than 5 percent in 2005.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN CEO sees double-digit 2005 earnings growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642